- This event has passed.
Farm to Concert Dinner
November 13, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come enjoy a local farm-to-table dinner with food and music provided by local farmers and local musicians. Dine on appetizers, desserts, local beverages, and a buffet style dinner while enjoying the sounds of local and regional musicians!
The meal will feature ingredients from farms around the Cortland area, as well as from producers near Syracuse and Ithaca.
$50 per person, or $350 for a table of eight! You must purchase tickets in Advance.
Chef Elias Kushner and Farmer Bobcat are working to produce this event, and will also be in the kitchen before each musical performance cooking up the local food.
Price includes food, music, and 1 drink (local beer or wine) plus cash bar.
Cocktail hour begins at 5 p.m.
***Menu subject to change***
• Food and Ferments Spread
• Summer Sausage with Grain Mustard
• Assorted Local Cheese and Crackers
• Vegetable Crudite with Lemon & Rosemary Hummus
• Stuffed Mushrooms (Gluten, Dairy)
• Cider Brined Pork Loin with Natural Jus
• Lentil and Root Vegetable Curry (Vegan, Treenut)
• Butterscotch Butternut Squash (Dairy)
• Sauteed Seasonal Greens
• Herb Roasted Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
• Mixed Green Salad with Lemon Honey Vinaigrette
• Apple & Cranberry Cobbler (gluten, vegan)
• Sliced Fresh Fruit
• Coffee and Tea
Featuring music by The Cousins
Northern Appalachian Garage Rock
Multi-Instrumentalist, Performer, Producer and Engineer