On Thin Ice Triples Tournament
February 20 @ 12:00 pm - February 28 @ 3:00 pm
$750.00 1st Place (based on 36 entries)
Squad Dates & Times: Month of February
• Saturdays – 20th, 27th 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM
• Sundays – 21st, 28th 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM
Please call ahead for reservations!
Each team will bowl 4 games of 3-6-9 bowling.
(Free strikes in 3rd, 6th, and 9th frames.)
Handicap will be 90% of 220 for all bowlers.
Entry Fee: $90 per team
Entry Fee Breakdown:
$33 Lineage, $57 Prize Fund
Thin Ice Singles: $10 per person
Enter your scores into a Singles division,
100% returned in prize money.
1. Handicap will be based on last year’s average unless this year’s average is 10 pins or higher. (Minimum of 21 games for all averages being used.)
2. Any bowler without a certifiable USBC sanctioned average or Roseland Bowl league average may bowl scratch.
3. Sport / Challenge League averages must be declared and will be adjusted based on USBC chart.
4. USBC Youth averages will not be accepted.
5. All other USBC rules will be in effect.
6. Entries will be accepted until the last squad. Roseland Bowl reserves the right to hold squads at any time until the last squad of the tournament.
7. You may cash multiple times in this tournament if at least 1 bowler has been changed. You may only cash once in the Thin Ice Singles event.
8. Payout ratio will be 1 spot for every 6 entries for Triples, but 1 spot for every 8 entries for Thin Ice Singles.
9. Roseland Bowl has final say in all matters regarding this event.
Featured Event Ads:
Sip & Sway to the Dean’s List Band Event