Jake Shimabukuro at the Hangar Theatre (Ithaca, NY)
October 12 @ 8:00 pm
DSP Shows Presents:
October 12, 2021
Hangar Theatre | Ithaca, NY
Our community’s health and well being is our top priority. To ensure the safest and most enjoyable experience during your visit to the Hangar Theatre, we are establishing the following COVID Safety Plan.
Effective immediately: Audience members ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated, show proof of vaccination and valid government ID, and wear a CDC approved mask at all times indoors. Proof of vaccination will be required to enter the building and attend performances. Your proof of vaccination must show it has been at least 14 days after after having completed a vaccine series. At this time, results from a negative COVID test will NOT be accepted for entry for individuals (over the age of twelve).
Children under the age of 12 may attend the indoor performances if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 48 hours prior to when doors open. Rapid tests and other antigen tests will NOT be accepted. For information about PCR tests available in Tompkins County, visit the Tompkins County Health Department website: https://tompkinscountyny.gov/health/factsheets/coronavirussamplingsite.
Additionally, Hangar Theatre will continue to follow safety procedures already in place:
– All patrons will wear CDC approved masks at all times indoors, regardless of proof of vaccine, including during the performance.
– All tickets are for assigned seating.
– Staff and signage will direct patrons on occupancy limits in restrooms.
– The lobby of the theatre will close promptly after the show.
– Concessions will be sold, however, food and drink may be consumed only in designated areas outdoors. No food or drink may be consumed inside the building.
– Tickets and programs will be paperless/touchless.
– Masks and hand sanitizer will be available on site.
– If you are experiencing COVID symptoms on the day of your scheduled performance, please notify the box office and stay home.
We will continue to update this policy to reflect current local, state, and federal guidelines.
With only four strings, JAKE SHIMABUKURO is a humble master whose mission is to connect and inspire people. Whether one on one or in front of an audience of thousands, Jake shares a deep emotional connection with the listener that is open, magical and transcendent.
Often referred to as the Miles Davis, Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Lee and Michael Jordan of his craft, Jake delivers performances around the world with an out-of-the-box blend of stunning virtuosity, deep musicality and a natural entertainer’s flair.
Jake the ukulele to places no one has gone before, performing awe inspiring music that ranges from jazz, blues, and rock to bluegrass, classical, and folk.
Featured Event Ads: