GIB Holiday Market 2020 – Night #1
December 16, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
‘Cause let’s face it…shopping for the holidays is SO much better when there’s beer.
Join us for the 2020 edition of our annual holiday “sip & shop” night – a magical holiday wonderland where you can browse and buy unique locally-made gifts direct from the makers, all while downing some beers!
*Special COVID-19 Guidelines:
– All vendors will undergo a health screening/questionnaire by Grist Iron staff prior to set up
– The market will take place on two consecutive days from 5-8 PM to help better disperse attendees
– Vendors and attendees will be required to wear masks/face coverings at all times
– Occupancy of the event space will be monitored and controlled and hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout
– All initial beverage orders must be accompanied by a food purchase per NYS guidelines
– All attendees must be seated in order to be served and/or consume beer/bevs/food
Russell’s Alpaca Acres Russell
Hooked by Erica
Bespoke Herbalist at DDF
Ort Family Farm
Anchored Wishes Gifts
Seriously. This is the most enjoyable time you’ll ever have shopping for the holidays.
Featured Event Ads:
Sip & Sway to the Dean’s List Band Event