- This event has passed.
1 Mile Craft Beer Tasting Walk
March 5 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Price Increases on 2/20! T-Shirt not included after 2/20!!
GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY! Click “Tickets”
ALL GENDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!
Enjoy a 2-day celebration of women in craft beverages at Auburn’s BRAVE BREWS FEST on March 4th & 5th! (2-day schedule on Drink Like a Girl website)
The DRINK LIKE A GIRL 1 MILE CRAFT BEER TASTING WALK will commence on March 5th at the NYS Equal Rights Heritage Center traveling to 6 CRAFT BEER STOPS along the route.
DLG 1 MILE CRAFT BEER TASTING participants will enjoy an exclusive tasting donation from Fidens Brewing before the kickoff!
Our friend, women in craft beer pioneer, and owner of Harlem Brewing, Celeste Beatty, will kick us off!
The EXCRUCIATING drinking stroll :)…will head through downtown Auburn, then make its’ way to the grounds of historical sites such as – Seward Park, the Equal Rights Heritage Center, and Seward House where Harriet Tubman banded together with her freedom-fighters using the basement as part of the Underground Railroad!
After your TIRESOME journey, head to Prison City Brewing North for the FIRE & ICE Fest from 3-9 pm!
*(SAVE ON FEES – Combo Drink Like a Girl & FIRE & ICE Fest tickets avail. during check out!)
What you get :
1. 1 Mile Fun Walk
2. DLG’s Special Guest Speaker – Celeste Beatty (Learn about Harriet Tubman and hang out with the craft beer legend!)
3. T-shirt (T-Shirt NOT Incld. after 2/20)
4. Racing Bib
5. 6 different 4oz Craft Beer Tastings
6. Exclusive Donated Tasting from Fidens Brewing
8. Discount on Drink Like a Girl x Prison City collab beer
With Combo Ticket:
9. Admission to Prison City’s FIRE & ICE Fest
10. Commemorative Tasting Glass
11. MORE BEER… and a lot more (ice sculptures & fireworks)!
DLG Participating Breweries:
Warmup from Fidens – *Until supplies last
1. Prison City – limited release (beer launch)
2. Plan Bee Farm Brewing – limited release
3. Obercreek Brewing – DIPA
4. Next Chapter – barrel aged
5. Shepards – NA
Cooldown by Industrial Arts – *Until Supplies Last
*Awards to the “Best Inspiring Woman Costume”, “Largest Brewery Team”, & “Largest Team” will be announced, then we are off!
*A portion of our event’s proceeds and all direct donations will go to the Harriet Tubman Mural which will be created in downtown Auburn, NY.
*We proudly purchase all beer directly from the breweries to help support the craft beer industry
*21 yrs. and over ONLY
* FREE Shuttles will run all day to and from downtown Auburn and the Prison City’s FIRE & ICE Fest.